The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Ottawa is a spiritual community of people with shared values and diverse beliefs.
We are guided by the warmth of love, the light of reason, and the call of justice.
We come together to nurture meaning, hope, and reverence for the earth as we pursue a more just and compassionate world
We are …
- A congregation for those who appreciate all that a spiritual community has to offer, but who need the freedom to think for themselves;
- A welcoming space for spiritual exploration and development … we accept that your path is your own, and that you must follow it in your own way;
- A centre for deep thought and philosophical inquiry … our weekly services touch both the mind and the heart;
- A gathering of compassionate and well-informed individuals working together to create a better world for all;
- A “church home” where we share the joys and sorrows of our lives with one another, and where we are all supported throughout life’s crises, celebrations and passages.
We are… Canadian Unitarian Universalists:
(Video by Canadian Unitarian Council)